ABOUT AN ECG TEST
An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a medical test that measures the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts to detect cardiac (heart) problems. An electrocardiograph is the device that records the patient's ECG.
We offer a number of tests to check heart function at Dr. B. Lal Clinical Lab. These include on-the-spot ECGs, 24-hour Holter monitors, and ambulatory blood pressure monitors. A home ECG test is considered quite favourable by healthcare practitioners for patients suffering from cardiac problems or any other serious disorders.
Benefits of taking an ECG Test?
- ECG can help avoid heart attacks by evaluating cardiac parameters early on.
- ECG is used to detect a patient's heart state after a surgical or other procedure, as well as after anaesthesia.
- ECG testing is simple, painless, and secure.
- ECG tests are inexpensive.
- Helps find causes of unexplained chest pain.
- Find out if the walls of the heart chambers are too thick.
How accurate are ECG at HOME?
The team from Dr. B. Lal Clinical Lab arrives with a portable medical ECG device to ensure testing accuracy without compromising the quality of results. So rest assured that you can rely on us and our commitment to your well-being.