Coronavirus has spread to 175 countries or territories, including the UK, and claimed more than 50,000 lives.
The newly emerging Novel Corona Virus has already spread to 175 countries and has caused more than 50K+ deaths until the week.
The disease is said to be transmitted from human to human when the cough droplets of an infected person enter a healthy human.
There are various questions boggling our brains or how this disease spread and why is it too infectious? How can we prevent ourselves from the disease?
Common symptoms of Corona Virus include:
The novel coronavirus first infects the lungs in the human body. And after each passing day the symptoms start showing up, it will start with a fever followed by a dry cough. As corona infects the lungs, the patient will start having breathing problems. The coughing problem is a bit severe than the common cold, the infected person will have more cough than a usual person. Coughing can remain for longer than an hour or it can come in two-three sessions in a day. And if a person already has a coughing problem then he/she will suffer severely.
A condition when your body temperature rises, from the normal range of 98–100° Fahrenheit (36–37° Centigrade). You may experience chills or may shiver as the body temperature rises up.
It is not compulsory that you feel tired of sure, some may experience some may not. But so far tiredness is one symptom that is common among COVID-19 patients.
3. Dry cough
Another major symptom after the fever is- people suffer more coughing for a long duration, like for an hour. And sometimes it happens in small parts like twice or thrice in 24 hours.
Other symptoms of Corona Virus include:
1. Shortness of breath
If a person is infected with COVID-19 then breath shortness can be the reason for growing pneumonia. Usually, it happens when oxygen in the lungs couldn’t find its way to the blood because of the viral infection.
2. Aches and pains
It is not necessary that every COVID 19 positive person may experience aches and pain. But in some cases, it is there.
3. Sore throat
People with COVID19 are reported to have pain in the throat and inflammation. Again the symptoms are appeared in some cases, not in all.
4. Some positive tested people report diarrhea, nausea, and a runny nose too.
These were the symptoms of COVID 19 but some people have experienced none of them and still have this deadly disease. And the symptoms level of COVID 19 is from mild to severe. People with weak immunity, mostly old people are more vulnerable to COVID 19 especially those who are already suffering from chronic diseases like diabetes or lung disease.
Looking for a quick COVID 19 Test in Jaipur? Contact Now.
You do not see symptoms of the virus as soon as you get affected. The symptoms come on the surface after 5 to 6 days of infection. This is the major reason why the disease is spreading at such a high speed.
Some tips to prevent Corona Virus from infecting you:
The precautionary measure should be taken by everyone because the virus doesn’t show the symptoms even after five days or more of getting infected.
The incubation period is of 14 days according to the World Health Organization.
Also, you do not need a face mask to prevent the virus as the mask would only stop you from touching your face. The masks are required by infected persons.
- The best way stated so far to prevent the spread of Corona Virus is the regular washing of hands with soap and water and sanitizing other surfaces that you are in contact with. If you do not have access to soap and water, you can also use an alcohol-based rub.
- The virus spread when you come in contact with the droplets of the cough of the infected person. These droplets are infected with the virus and they can travel to your body and infect you as well. So make sure that you do not touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth again and again.
- Use a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Dispose of the tissue once used.
- In case you do not have a tissue or a hanky, you can use your arm sleeves for sneezing or coughing. But make sure you do NOT use your hands.
- Practice staying away from people and involve yourself in SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- Wash your hands once you come from outside.
- Wash all the vegetables and other things you bring from the market.
- Refrain yourself from smoking and any other activity that weaken your lungs.
- Practice self-isolation if you feel unwell.
- Also clean the surfaces that you touch a lot like countertops, doorknobs, doorbells, switches, handles with detergent or soap, and water.
Also Read, 10 Best Foods for Summer Season